My best friend sent me a video recipe today of someone who was making Cinnarolls.
I knew right then and there that I just HAD TO try this one at home… And of course share it with you guys!!!Here’s what you need to make these super delicious cinnamon rolls:
– Pillsbury® Original Crescents (or any other “croissant” dough in a tin)
– Parchment paper
– Little bit of all purpose flour
– Long piece of thread
– Take a baking tray and cover it with parchment paper and set aside.
– Preheat your oven (200°C/350°F)
– Sprinkle the flour onto your kitchen counter so the dough won’t stick to it. Then open the tin and carefully take the dough out. Roll it out but don’t cut out the triangles (like u would do when you’re making croissants).
– Put a nice thick coat of Nutella on the surface of the rolled out dough but keep away from the edges.
It’s not necessary to measure the Nutella … Use as much as you like!!!
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT CALORIES as you can always go back on that diet tomorrow, next week or in my case…NEVER LoL 😊
– So now that you have put (😊the whole jar of) Nutella on the dough, roll it back up starting on the side that came out last when you unrolled it the first time.
Now comes the fun part: take some thread and place it under the roll. Then take the ends of the thread on each side of the roll and crossing it, which will perfectly cut the dough without compressing it.
Depending on how long your roll is you can make 3 to 5 pieces.
– Place the pieces on the baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until the dough is puffy and gets a golden color. Don’t over-cook because you want the inside to still be gooey.
– Take them out of the oven and sprinkle some cinnamon over them.
Be prepared to have new addiction!!!!
Have you ever made cinnamon rolls?