For this very first official post … (yaaayyyyy for me!!!! Whoohoo!) …I have tried the Elmex Sensitive Professional toothpaste.
On their website you can order a FREE sample (click the link above). It takes a few weeks before you’ll receive it in the mail but it’s worth the wait. IT’S AMAZING!!!!
(I don’t know if my foreign friends can order their free sample…but it’s worth looking into!)
I received my sample today and couldn’t wait to try it out! I’ve seen sooo many commercials and they got me very curious to try this product out but i was very hesitant because I’m so in love with my “OralB 3D White” toothpaste.
When I heard about this free sample (YES! I’m a sucker for free products! SUE ME!!!!) I hurried to my computer to get me one! I usually do not believe what they say in television commercials but something about theirs caught my attention. It said that Elmex Sensitive 3D white is a “miracle toothpaste” for sensitive teeth. It’s for people who have problems eating ice cream or drinking ice cold beverages. Since I have very sensitive teeth myself I assumed it wouldn’t hurt to at least try out this product and see if it really works like they say it does. PLUS…hey, it was FREE … LoL.
The package contains:
– a cute ice cube tray with bottle, sorbet and glass forms in it
– a travel-size tube of Elmex Sensitive Professional toothpaste
– a folder about the product, what it does and how it works
– a 50% discount coupon on 1 full size tube @ Kruidvat
Here’s how to use it:
1. Put a little bit of toothpaste on your fingertip
2. Rub it on your painful/sensitive teeth for 1 minute
3. enjoy your ice cream and or cold drinks
This product is amazing! It worked great for me! and I’m running to the store to get a full size tube as we speak!!! Okay not really since it’s almost midnight…but I’ll be there the second the store opens!!!
GET your free sample NOW, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!